I am Hirun Yapa. I live in Maharagama. Actually I like ICT, I would like to post articles about Java and many more about ICT. Hope my articles will be useful to you all.
Inheritance Combining things of one property to another property is known as Inheritance. Consider these code samples, class Car (){ class ModernCar{ class Car{ void drive (){ void drive (){ void drive (){ } } } void brake (){ void brake (){ ...
Hello, Today I am going to explain what is a Parameters & Arguments Consider this code sample : void car(){ } void car ( int x , String y ) { } car ( 2, abn345 ); When considering this code sample, you can identify that, Sea green ( highlight ) -- is Return Type Red ( letters )-- are the 2 datatypes Pink (highlight)-- is the PARAMETER Orange (letters)-- are the ARGUMENTS When we are ...
Well done Hirun
ReplyDelete